For individuals seeking a core understanding of wines, this qualification explores the major grape varieties and important wine regions in which they are grown. You will learn about the styles of wines produced from these grapes as well as key classifications and labelling terminology.
What You'll Learn (English Language)
- How wine is made
- What factors influence wine style
- The key white and black grape varieties and their characteristics
- The important wine-producing regions of the world in which these grapes are grown
- The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- For further information, please visit: https://www.wsetglobal.com/qualifications/wset-level-2-award-in-wines/
Minimum 40 types of wines (50ml/glass)
Duration (Total Qualification Time)
16 Hours (2 days) of class time and 60-minute exam.
Examination (Engliah Language)
50 multiple-choice questions to be answered in 1 hour. A minimum mark 55% is required to pass.
None. You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting.
- Tuiton Fee
- WSET Study Pack -Textbook, Workbook
- Wines For Tasting
- One-Time Examination
- 6 RIEDEL Crystal Wine Glasses + Decanter Set worth $363
- A bottle of wine worth up to $150
Next Course Dates & Time
Day 1: 4 November 2023 | Saturday | 09:00am - 06:00pm
Day 2: 5 November 2023 | Sunday | 09:00am - 06:00pm
Examination: 25 November 2023 | Saturday | 09:00am - 10:00am
Cellarmaster Wines Tasting Room
219 Henderson Road #02-05, Singapore 159556
[...] Less More