Good things are meant to be shared. Come and be a part of what we do. Here at Cellarmaster Wines we’re looking for team players passionate about making a difference.
With us, you can expect :
- an exciting career with potential for growth
- regular training and development
- to play a part in building team culture
Think you fit the part? Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
Current positions available:
1. Sales Administrator/ Customer Service
- Sales order processing and delivery arrangement.
- Manage stock reservations including rental glass.
- Coordinate and provide sales and administrative support to the Sales Team.
- Attend to customer queries via incoming calls, walk-in and emails
- Coordinate with internal teams and external parties to ensure on-time delivery
- Maintain proper documentations
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Basic computer skills ( Email, Word, Excel)
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous and well organized.
- Experience in wine industry or Microsoft Navision is a plus.
2. Sales Exec/ Senior Sales Exec / Assistant Sales Manager
- Manage and generate response to queries from potential customers and follow-up on lead and referrals.
- To attend to and solve problems arising from job orders
- Able to identify sales opportunities and turn into sales
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team on sales plan to achieve or exceed the sales targets set by the Management through value creation selling activities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects within the sales and marketing function as and when assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Keep updated with product knowledge and stay informed of competitors’ products.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client acquisition, sales development role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous to details
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess initiative and able to work independently with positive attitude
Designation is dependent on candidate's work experience.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit an updated resume via email to: email@example.com