Good things are meant to be shared. Come and be a part of what we do. Here at Cellarmaster Wines we’re looking for team players passionate about making a difference.
With us, you can expect :
- an exciting career with potential for growth
- regular training and development
- to play a part in building team culture
Think you fit the part? Send in your resume to email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
Current positions available:
1. Sales Exec/ Senior Sales Exec / Assistant Sales Manager
- Manage and generate response to queries from potential customers and follow-up on lead and referrals.
- To attend to and solve problems arising from job orders
- Able to identify sales opportunities and turn into sales
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team on sales plan to achieve or exceed the sales targets set by the Management through value creation selling activities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects within the sales and marketing function as and when assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Keep updated with product knowledge and stay informed of competitors’ products.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client acquisition, sales development role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous to details
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess initiative and able to work independently with positive attitude
Designation is dependent on candidate's work experience.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit an updated resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org